Friday, November 24, 2006

I HATE Dennis Erickson. There, I said it. I may have spoken a little prematurely when I said everyone is not so happy with good ol' Denny yesterday. Apparently, he's practically a god in Idaho. Screw him and the idiot who decided to give him a 5-year contract at $2.5 mil per. That's just crazy money for a dumb old man with no fresh ideas. The fact that Tomey and Erickson are friends is something I'd rather like to forget.


But, I digress.


Saturday's game is huge, as I've said before. This is SJSU's best chance to end this season strong. Lose Saturday and Fresno State on Dec. 2 all of a sudden feels much bigger than it should. And we all know how that tends to go.


For SJSU's bowl bid to have any legitimacy we need seven wins. And on the not-so-off chance Nevada beats Boise State, we really will need seven wins. Not to be the naysayer, but I'm really starting to think Nevada is going to beat Boise and ruin our chance of a backdoor bowl bid. I don't think that's such a bad thing, though.


I'm going to say this one more time: SJSU needs at least seven wins to feel really good about this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home